The Study Course for Groups is a simple, seven week kit designed to help small groups journey through The Forgotten Way together. We've created all of the materials so you can focus more time on the journey and less time preparing for your group.
You can use everything inside the kit starting Day 1 without the stress and time commitment it usually takes to prepare for a group. There's no more need to come up with discussion questions, scripture references, or group activities.
It's all taken care of for you.
Each Study Kit Includes:
- One (1) copy of The Forgotten Way Meditations. A beautifully printed 21-day devotional to lead you on the path of Yeshua for power and peace in this life (272 pages).
- One (1) Forgotten Way Leader Guide. A practical step-by-step guide to leading a group through the seven week study.
- One (1) Forgotten Way Participant Study Guide. Every weekly lesson includes video content to support and illustrate the study.
- DVD with 7 Weeks of Video. Every weekly lesson includes a 10 min. video to support the study.
- The Forgotten Way Monologues. Explore each of The Forgotten Way's 5 Declarations through these audio recordings with Ted Dekker.
- 6 Bonus Podcast Recordings. In these never before released one hour recorded sessions, Ted, Bill Vanderbush, and Kevin Kaiser discuss faith, life, and how The Forgotten Way turned their worlds upside down.
- 21 Audio Sessions. Listen in as Ted unpacks the heart of each meditation. 10 minutes each, recorded for on the go listening.